Model No: ZS-jd1
FOB Price: 0.2 / Piece Get Latest Price
Place of Origin: Shanghai China
Price for Minimum Order: 0.2 per Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Piece
Packaging Detail: 1roll/film
Delivery Time: 10 to 15 days
Supplying Ability: 1000000 Piece per Month
Payment Type: T/T, L/C
Product Group : Medical Supplies
1. Ideal for strong fixation of non-occlusive dressing material
2. Ideal for fixing dressing and light duct at surgery.
3. Sport protection, labour protection and industrial packaging.
4. Strong adhesive property, fixing firmly, strong suitability and convenient to apply
5. Hypoallergenic coating with medical hot-melt glue.
6. With reliable adhesiveness, low sensitization, excellent compliance, no residue glue.
7. Low irritation to skin, no harm to skin and good air permeability, it enables the skin to breath freely;
8. Easy-to-tear products, making usage very convenient and comfortable;
9. Long guarantee period
10. Widely used in surgical fastening dressing
11. OEM services available
Breathable tape is a form of medical sanitary material, mainly used for fixing wounds, fixing drugs, wound covering materials and other purposes.
Medical breathable tape has the advantages of no skin allergy, no toxicity, no side effects, good air permeability, no dirt on the skin, and long viscosity.
At present, medical clinical work has been widely used, medical breathable tape changed the traditional zinc oxide adhesive plaster easy to irritability and poor permeability and other shortcomings.
Notes:here are five things to know when using breathable tape
1. Clean and disinfect the skin before use, and leave it to dry.
2.The smooth attachment, the belt in the case of no tension, from the center to the outside flat, in order to make the belt adhere to the dressing, should be at least along the dressing side of the skin 2.5cm.
3.Press back and forth on the tape, play the maximum effect of adhesive.
4.When removing, loosen the ends of the tape and slowly lift the tape the whole width toward the wound to reduce the tearing of the healing tissue.
5.When removing tape from the hairy area, it should be stripped along the direction of hair growth.
When using breathable tape, be sure to pay attention to the following:
Patients with skin allergies should follow the doctor’s advice.
Scope of application: for clinical tripping and fixation.
Storage: in a cool, dry place